Lancaster Orthopedic Group has partnered with MediCopy® to manage medical records releases and completion of Disability, FMLA and other forms.
MediCopy is fully HIPAA compliant and adheres to all state and federal regulations concerning release of medical information.
Medical Records Requests
- Electronically sign an authorization form online at www.medicopy.net/patients, or at the front desk of one of our offices.
- After your authorization is received, MediCopy will fulfill your medical request in as little as two business days.
- Please provide an email address, if available. Your email will expedite the process and delivery method.
- If records are being transferred directly to another provider, the service is complimentary and no further action is needed.
Disability and FMLA Forms
Associated fees are $30 for the first form and $15 for each additional form turned in at the same time.
- Deliver your form(s) to your healthcare facility. Your form(s) will then be sent to MediCopy for completion. Please allow one business day before calling to make payment or to check status.
- MediCopy will send you an invoice – forms cannot be completed prior to payment. Please provide an email address if available as this will expedite the process.
- Once payment is received, MediCopy will complete your form(s) within three business days. Forms will be completed based on information in your chart.
- Upon completion, forms will be sent to the designated requesting party.
Medicopy Services, Inc.
- Toll Free: 866.587.6274 x213